Open: 1 January 2020 / Deadline: 15 April 2020, 24:00 KST
Notification of oral/poster presentations
30 June 2020
Open: February 2020 / Deadline: 31 August 2020
Thank you for your interest in the QOS 2020. Please follow the guidelines on this page for the submission of your abstract. The abstract submission deadline is 15 April 2020, 24:00 KST.
Abstract submission guidelines
- You will need your user account to log on to QOS 2020. Please sign up for a user account at the QOS 2020 log-in page here.
- Use a text editor of your choice to compile your abstract: title, author(s), and affiliation(s) of the author(s).
- Please refer to the following file for an abstract template here.
Your abstract body should contain text only and should have 100–500 words.
- Submit your abstract. A confirmation message including your abstract number will be displayed, and you will receive a confirmation email providing your abstract number. Should you not receive the abstract submission confirmation email within 24 hours, please check your spam folder first and then contact us at email@example.com.
- You can modify and resubmit your abstract anytime, but it must be before the submission deadline. Under "Abstract Submission/Status", click "Modify" to access full abstract details.
In case any questions arise, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.